World Gas ConferenceJune 25-29, 2018
Washington, DC – EXHIBITING
- The World Gas Conference is held every three years in the country holding the Presidency of the International Gas Union (IGU). WGC 2018 will mark the culmination of the USA Presidency, under the theme “Fueling the Future”.
- The event will promote the IGU’s key objectives of raising the voice of natural gas while offering timely updates.
- It is the culmination of three years of IGU research by which evaluate all aspects of the natural gas value chain, and is widely acknowledged as the most important gas industry gathering.
- Speakers from within and outside the gas industry, along with key policy makers will present their views on the most timely and topical, technical, commercial and strategic, issues and opportunities facing the natural gas industry.
- WGC 2018 will be brought to you by the largest and most diverse National Organizing Committee (NOC) ever created for a global gas event, with over 40 organizations representing the entire gas value chain. Adding to the work of the NOC, and taking advantage of the uniqueness of the Washington, DC host city, a Global Ambassadors Network, featuring the Washington, DC based ambassadors from many of the leading gas producing and consuming countries will be actively engaged in program development. Plus, the first ever Financial Advisory Board, with many of the key global financial community players will likewise help guide the program development.
June 25-29 2018 World Gas Conference - 2018 Washington, DC (Exhibiting)
September 04-07 2018 SMM Hamburg, Germany (Exhibiting)
September 05-06 2018 IG China Hangzhou, China (Exhibiting)
September 17-20 2018 Gastech 2018 Barcelona, Spain (Exhibiting with Nikkiso)